Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sidewalks

I am so glad I went to that party yesterday. I was very close in not going, but I'm so happy I did. :)

And I just go the proofs of my Senior Photo. I look so weird in a suit and bow tie. >_<

I have finally finished and uploaded my "One Year Morning Musume Fan!" Slideshow Video. Check it out:



Today, we had band practice and we worked on our set for our upcoming show! It's been so long since we have played a show! The last time we played a show was in February, but that wasn't even with all of the electric instruments; it was only an acoustic show. The last time we played a show with all of the electronics was in January! So I'm really psyched to finally play again.

So in a week, we are playing at the Poway Library (which is like an hour away from where we live.) It starts at 2:30, but we have to get there at 1:30 for a meeting and to set up. We have no idea when we are playing because they are gonna pick the order at random. We hope we're not the first ones to play. I think we're tired of being the opening act all of the time.

And it is a Battle of the Bands contest, so if you happen to live in that area, or if wanna come out to Poway to watch, please come and support us! We need it. :D

To check out more information, go HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment