Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Day Of Senior Year

Today SUCKED!!! It sucked so freakin much! This was a crappy way to start off my Senior year!!! I'm so pissed off, tired, and stressed right now!!!

And no, I wasn't being sarcastic either, today really sucked...

So in the morning, we went to our advisory class to get our locater cards (the list of classes we're taking). Mine was all f**ked up! I had 6 classes, when I'm only supposed to be taking 5 and 2 of them I already took!!! >:(

I was really mad. So then I went to the pavilion to change my classes, but they wouldn't let me!!! So I was forced to go to my 1st and 2nd periods, which I wasn't supposed to take in the first place!!!

So then more than half of my lunch time was wasted on waiting for my counselor talking to someone so that I can talk to him about changing my schedule! I was hungry too! D: Then I finally got my classes changed and now I have 5 periods.

But I'm disappointed about my classes though. I barely have any of my friends in any of my classes. And the classes themselves suck too. I have freakin engineering class!!! Who the hell is gonna take that???!!!

And I have a sh*i load of homework today because of AP English!!! I was gonna work on videos today, but I don't know if I'm gonna have time! I have Runner's Club tomorrow after school too, so I don't know if I will have any time tomorrow.

WHy the f**k do I keep typing???!!! I need to get back to work!!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment