Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anime Expo 2010 Compilation

I uploaded my compilation video of my experience at Anime Expo 2010! I couldn't fit it all in one video, so it's separated into two parts:





These videos focus mainly on the Power Morphicon Booth and the Hello Store USA Booth. In my compilation, you will see that I got fliers for Power Morphicon 2 and that I met Walter E. Jones AKA Zack, the Mighty Morphin Black Ranger! And yes, the Rangers that were there charge $10 for a signed photo of them and $5 to take a photo with them. Why they do this? I don't know. I think it's just to make money. But they only do this at Anime Expo. They won't make anyone pay at Power Morphicon.

You will also find out that I bought physical copies of some of Morning Musume's CDs! I was so surprised and happy when I saw the Hello Store USA Booth! I bought 10 MY ME, Platinum 9 Disc, and their 39th Single "Shouganai Yume Oibito". All of that together cost $35 and it is worth it! I will be doing a video of the three Morning Musume CDs I got.

So please watch and enjoy my compilation of my experience at AX 2010! You will find out more about it and what I saw there as you're watching it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment