Friday, July 23, 2010

Beautiful Remains

Well, this week was pretty much like hell. I had get my classes changed two times, so this is my third schedule this year. -___- I think I'm finally gonna stick with this one for the remainder of the semester.

I guess my classes got better from the previous changes I had this year. I still haven't gone to my new first and second periods. I have to wait until next week on Tuesday.

And I only have five classes instead of six, which is totally awesome! Today was a 4, 5, 6 Day (4, 5 Day for me :P) so me and my friends went to Cotixan and ate some Carneasada Fries. (Yum.) We also went to a friend's house who already graduated high school.

And I forgot to post this up in my previous post, but here are my newest videos:





I was going to upload a video today. Well... I MIGHT upload it today. I'm not sure. It's depends if I finish it today. It's a picture video of Morning Musume because I have been a Morning Musume fan for a year now. I wanted to upload it today because exactly a year ago, I uploaded my first video with a Morning Musume song, which is "Resonant Blue". But it's no big deal. I was expecting this to happen. Since I'm back in school, I knew I wouldn't be able to work on videos as much. I will try my hardest to have it uploaded today, but I cannot guarantee anything. I will most likely have it up by tomorrow (unless I happen to be busy).

No comments:

Post a Comment