Friday, July 16, 2010

The Only Exception

Wow. I've actually been busy for the past few days, so I haven't been working on videos for my YouTube Channel a lot. Let me try to remember what the hell I did these past few days....

First off, on Tuesday, I had Runner's Club (which gets you ready for the Cross Country season) but it's been so freaking HOT! Nobody was up to run a lot that day, so I think I ran like 4 miles. Then after that, I went to my friend Nick's birthday party thingy at John's Incredible Pizza. They have bumper cars there, and they're really intense! You can fly off those things. xD And the pizza there is pretty good too.

On Wednesday, I drove my dad, my brother, and myself to El Cajon, CA. It's so HOT up there! We went to visit my grandpa and check out the workout room that they have near his place. He lives in a condo with his wife. My brother and I hung out at his place for a bit, while my dad had to go to the dentist to get a crown for one of his teeth. (A crown for a teeth is something that can hold the tooth together if it's falling apart.) And after that, I drove us home and my brother and I ran with our friend Nick at the golf course/park near where we live.

Yesterday, on Thursday, was probably the busiest day! In the morning around 9, my brother and I went to our high school's orientation to get our ID Cards. The line was so long to get our pictures taken! It took like 2 hours to get it! After that, we went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. And after that, we went to Runner's Club at the golf course/park again. And this weather is weird! It was hot and sunny in the morning, and when we went running, it rained! 0_0

Today, me, my bro, my grandparents, and my uncle went to Hometown Buffet to celebrate my uncle's birthday. Happy Birthday! :D And after that, I had band practice with my fellow band members at our guitarist's house. I just got back home from there.

I will have a video up tomorrow. It will most likely be a Morning Musume PV. I did shoot for some new videos this morning and I'm glad I got some shooting in today. I still gotta put the shots into my computer and work on them, so that's why the new video tomorrow will most likely be a MM PV. Will I be busy tomorrow as well? Who knows. The busy-ness of these past few days caught me off guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment