Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is that A U-Haul?! No, That's A Limo... A Limo?!

I posted a new video today. I'm really glad I finally got to upload it because I've had this magazine for a while now:



I will most likely have another video up tomorrow featuring the mini Goseiger Header toys that came with the magazine. The video is all done, I just need the time to upload it, which I will most likely have.

So last night we celebrated Tomas's (our guitarist's) 16th birthday, which was on July 4. First, his mom went to go pick me and a few of my friends up and drop us off at Tomas's house. We wondered how we were all gonna get to Olive Garden (yes, we went to Olive Garden) at the same time with a limited amount of rides. Tomas said it's a surprise. Me and Christian (drummer) joked that we would take a U-Haul. :P

So me and the band began to play music in the garage. The garage door opened and I see a freaking Limousine near the driveway! I've only been in a limo once, which was way back in kindergarten (I forget why), but this was awesome! I joked about spray painting our band name "Nightmare's Riot" across the limo. That would be epic. xD

So we went in a limo to Olive Garden, where I had a delicious Chicken Fetachini Alfredo. Yum. xP I've only been to Olive Garden once before yesterday, but I forget when. It was good to finally go eat there again, even though it was weird for 8 guys to eat there. xD

After that, we walked over to Soma, a popular venue where awesome bands play (yes, that's why we've never played there before xP), to see a few screamo bands. It was fun and my ears are still ringing from it! We don't mosh, but we were in the very front of the stage. I was at the very left corner of the stage and I got crushed by Tomas when people started to get crazy and pushed the crap out of each other. :P

We didn't take the limo back home, but it was such an epic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment