Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Blue Boy

This week has been intense.

This week was the first full week of my Senior Year of high school and I've already had a lot of work to do! And it's only gonna get harder from here on out.

I finally went to all of my right classes and I guess they're okay. Of course, some are better than others. My favorite class right now is probably Photography because the work we do in there is easy and I have some friends in that class. But there are like 30 students in that class and only 4 of them are advanced. I'm one of those advanced students, which means that I have to impress the teacher even more than the other students have to. -____-

Another good thing about all of this is that I only have 5 classes instead of 6! :D It's so awesome to hang out with friends outside of school while everyone else is in class. xD This whole week, every time there is 6th period going on, me and my friends just leave school and hang out where ever we feel like going. It's so fun! But today, we decided to go straight home from 5th period to relax. But we're gonna be hanging out at Heritage Park for a party thingy. I have no idea when we're leaving. >_<

And I know I promised a Morning Musume video and I'm sorry. I've just been so busy with school and with a very special someone. ;) I will have the video up by tomorrow because I really want to upload it before this month is over. And I'm even working on it right now. And I got some new stuff I wanna make videos of. Hopefully I can get video stuff done this weekend.

AND MORNING MUSUME IS HAVING ANOTHER NEW SINGLE!!! I'm so happy! There is no title for it yet, but they are currently in the recording process! It is set to be released October 13! I can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment