Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mandarin

Well, today's been going by pretty slow. -___- We we're gonna have band practice at our drummer's house today, but he claims to be busy. Even though he most likely is just sitting at home complaining about his life....

Which brings me to talk about how our band, Nightmare's Riot, is doing. Well, I'm kinda irritated with both of my band-mates right now. First off our guitarist, Tomas, thinks he's better at writing lyrics than me, even though I've been writing most of our lyrics since we became Nightmare's Riot two years ago. -___- He keeps complaining how my lyrics are "meant to be yelled" and that I need to "be careful on in phrasing". Really now? You tell me this just now, Tomas? Fail.

And then there's our very optimistic drummer, Christian. That was sarcasm; he's not optimistic about anything. He keeps saying how our band sucks and that this is our last year as a band (because of college and all). Although this all might be true, he doesn't have to keep saying it over and over again, constantly reminding his band-mates. It just seems like he's not interested in the band anymore. I mean, if he wants out, then get out. Nobody's forcing him to be our drummer.

And it's not just the band he's pessimistic about; he's pessimistic about life. And love. And school. And everything! You name it. And it pisses me off. >_< And he complains about every little thing! Get the f**k over it!!!

Okay, now that that's out of the way... I uploaded a video today. And yes, it is another one of Morning Musume's PVs. Why am I uploading Morning Musume PVs? Well, you'll see why soon. Just enjoy the PV for now:

No comments:

Post a Comment