Saturday, July 3, 2010

Three Years On YouTube

It's been three years since I've been on YouTube! It was three years ago from today that "powerrangers5" was created. Here's my Three Year Anniversary Special Video that I put together. Hope you like it:



I have over 1700 friends, over 1700 subscribers, over 7,000,000 total upload views for my 386 videos, over 900 favorites, 23 playlists, and almost 1,000,000 channel views! I really want to thank all of my subscribers and anyone else who watches my videos! You have made these past three years on YouTube great and memorable! I am looking forward to more great years on YouTube!

If you haven't subscribed to my videos and you enjoy them, please subscribe!

And I will be attending Anime Expo in Los Angeles, CA tomorrow! I will have some videos of it up when I return, along with other videos that I'm still working on.

Again, thank you to everyone who watches my videos! I hope you continue to support me! Look forward to many more new videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment