Friday, July 2, 2010

Mythology

Yes! I'm going to Anime Expo on Sunday! Muahaha! XP

I've been busy today. I've been working on new videos for my YouTube Channel. I even uploaded a video today in which I'm talking about what I worked on today:



Tomorrow is my three year anniversary on YouTube! I just finished working on my three year anniversary special video and it's ready to be uploaded onto my channel. It will be up tomorrow!

That was the main video that I was working on today, but I was working on other videos, such as the Japanese Hero Magazine that features GoseiKnight and the Goseiger Header toys that came along with it. Those videos will be up within the next few days.

I was also working on some lyrics for my band's new songs! Remember: Zucchini Weeni 8 30. Haha! You will know what that means soon enough.

So look forward to more new videos tomorrow and in the next few days and weeks! :D

1 comment:

  1. u r highly cool guy........i haven't read totally ur all posts, but i can say that that is sooooo cool. I love power rangers and also guys like u... i'm like u...whoever u r

    ReplyDelete