Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Day Of Break Before Senior Year

That vacation went by fast. Tomorrow, I start off my Senior year of high school. I was excited before, but now I'm just like, "F**k".

I was excited before because I am a Senior now and it's my last year of high school. Now, I wish my break was a little longer. I wish I would've done a little more this break. I wanted to get around to some things, but I never got to them. Like my collection; it fell down again. -___- And I wish I would've worked on more videos. And I wish I would've started watching Tensou Sentai Goseiger again. And I wish I would've started writing my personal Power Rangers seasons earlier...

Oh well, maybe on the weekends...

I am uploading my Morning Musume CD Collection Video. It's actually a 2-part video, so be sure to watch both of them!

So yah, if videos and/or blogs come slower, you'll know why.

It's "Back To School" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment