Monday, July 12, 2010

Rise, Morning Sun!

So I started writing my own Power Rangers seasons again! I've been writing my own Power Rangers seasons for a few years now and I just got back into writing after going on a hiatus for a few months. I am currently on the 46th season! xD But I didn't totally rewrite Power Rangers. I actually took a lot of the ideas of Power Rangers and tweaked it just a little and turn it into my own Power Rangers. It's more like "What if I created Power Rangers and not Saban?" type of thing. Therefore, I will most likely not put up my seasons on the internet because people are going to think that I plagiarized. I just keep these to myself in my own notebooks. It's just a hobby to keep me busy and to let any ideas I have on paper. Kinda like writing lyrics for my band.

Speaking of my band, we recorded 3 new demos a few days ago! Our guitarist, Tomas, is supposed to put them up on MySpace, but apparently his computer has been acting kinda funny lately so he has been able to mix the tracks for each song. So we're still waiting for Tomas to put them up on MySpace. And I've been checking MySpace a few times a day just in case he happen to them up, but there hasn't been any luck. So here's a message to Tomas: Anytime now.

And in the world of Morning Musume, it's 6th generation member Michishige Sayumi's 21st birthday! Happy birthday Sayu! In regards to her birthday, I have uploaded another Morning Musume PV. It's their 34th single called "Onna ni Sachi Are":



I also uploaded another video today. It's my 23rd video of my Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection! Click HERE to watch it!

And yesterday, I uploaded a video of the mini Tensou Sentai Goseiger Header toys I got with the magazine I got a few weeks ago. Click HERE to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment