Thursday, July 1, 2010

Power Morphicon At Anime Expo

Why didn't I know about this???

Yesterday on Facebook, Power Morphicon stated that they will be having a booth at this year's Anime Expo, which started today!!! I wanna go! Here's a video I made about this situation:



Some Rangers are also going to be signing on all three days of the convention! ARGH!!! I wasn't planning on going to AX this year because I thought there wasn't going to be anything PR related. I guess I was wrong. Hopefully my parents will let me go at least for one day!

I have also updated my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list again:

1. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
2. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 23
3. Super Sentai Magazine FT. GoseiKnight
4. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Header Toys
5. One Year Morning Musume Fan (7-23)
6. Power Morphicon 2 at Anime Expo 2010
7. Three Year Anniversary Special (7-3)

Videos will be pouring out onto my YouTube Channel in the next few days and/or weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment