Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Google Chrome

Earlier today, my computer got fixed! I'm so happy I get to use it again! When I returned home from camp, my parents had already gotten it fixed (so to speak) and it worked fine. But then another damn virus struck the whole computer and I was unable to use it at all. So now it's all good and much more faster!

We had someone come over to my house this time (instead of bringing in our computer to the shop) and not only is the virus gone, we have new Anti-Virus protection and our new Internet Browser is Google Chrome. Google Chrome is amazingly fast! Much better than Internet Explorer. And Blue Coat K9 is MUCH better than the crappy Norton Anti-Virus whatever the hell it's called. :P

I am in the process of making more videos for my YouTube Channel. Here is my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
4. My Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection 23
5. Super Sentai Magazine FT. GoseiKnight
6. Tensou Sentai Goseiger Header Toys

The first two have been on this list forever and I don't know if I'm ever gonna get to those anytime soon. So if you see them off the list within the next week or so, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment