Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Albums Everywhere!

This is the last blog post that I will post before I leave for Cross Country camp (which is for about 5 days).

So a few things happened yesterday that I wanna type about. First, our band Nightmare's Riot had practice yesterday! We also have a video up on our YouTube Channel. In the video, we talk about how the band's doing and what we're currently working on. Here is the video:



And yes, Christian really straightened my hair yesterday. -__- But it's not straight anymore. :P And as you can tell, we're really excited about writing a new record! :P But seriously, we are. Or at least I am. :P

Other stuff that happened yesterday, two awesome bands have released their new albums! :D The first one is VersaEmerge's "Fixed at Zero", which I talked about in a previous post. I bought it and it's really good! The bonus tracks are great too! If you get this album, I highly recommed getting the Bonus Track version because the bonus tracks are awesome! (I'm not a big fan of acoustic version tracks, but VersaEmerge's are great!)

Another album that was released yesterday is Pierce The Veil's "Selfish Machines". To be honest, I've never really listened to any of Pierce The Veil's music, but Christian exposed me to this album, and I liked it a lot! I didn't buy the whole album, but I bought a few of the songs that I liked the most. But I will buy the rest of the album on iTunes when I have the money. :P To check out Pierce The Veil's "Selfish Machines", go to their MySpace.

I also uploaded a new video today! It's Morning Musume's "Seishun Collection" PV! Check it out on my YouTube Channel!

I will try to have a new blog post and a new video when I return from camp! C ya laterz! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment