Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zucchinni Weeni

I think my computer has a virus again. >.> The pop-up blocker doesn't work and the computer is really slow. IDK we're gonna get it fixed, but if we get it fixed sometime soon, I wanna be able to put up a blog before the PC goes into maintenence.

Anyway, on Sunday, I got another new Goseiger magazine that I will do a video on. I know I am WAY behind in my video making, and I'm sorry. I've actually been pretty busy this week so I don't know when I'm gonna have these "Goseiger Stuff" picture videos up. The next videos that I will have up will probably be different versions of Morning Musume's new PV "Seishun Collection".

On Monday, I ran with some of my friends around ou local Golf Course. (Yes, I'm starting to run again after being injured for so many months! But I'm only running a mile for now....)

Yesterday, my friends and I went to the Del Mar Fair (San Diego County Fair). That's where we discovered the Zucchinni Weeni! XD IDK, it's a hot dog in a vegatable....

And today, Christian (drummer) and I had band practice. (No, our stoopid guitarist didn't show up again. -_-) We worked on NEW songs for the NEW album that we are writing! We have a title for the album, but I'M NOT TELLING! :P But I will release a few more new song titles:

NOTE: These song titles may change. Some of these songs might not end up on the album! To check out more new song titles, go to my February 16 Blog.

1. It's Not Us, It's You
2. Animalia
3. From The Fruits Of Our Labor
4. Epidemic
5. One Last Chance

Expect wonderous joy from this new album.... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment