Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Dad's Day

To all of the fathers who might come across this blog, Happy Father's Day! :P

Today, my family and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. And this time, I had a cheeseburger and it was delicious! :D And then we walked around Otay Ranch Mall and I saw our drummer Christian there! I kinda had a feeling I would see him or someone else I know there.

And our band might play a few shows in these next months. The key word here is MIGHT, so it's not for sure that we will play any shows soon. But I'm hoping. I won't release any info now becuase I don't want anyone to have their hopes high and get excited (if anybody is/will be).

I also just uploaded another video on YouTube! It took over 2 HOURS to upload! WTF?! It's never taken me that long upload a video on YouTube before. -____- Well, I guess there's a first time for everything...

Anyway, I recorded this video last week, the day after we had another damn earthquake! It happened again around 9 PM on Sunday and it destroyed my Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection once again. :( And I still need to fix it:



I will post up at least one more blog before I leave for Cross Country camp, which is for about 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment