Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back From Camp

I'm back from Cross Country Camp! :D I got back home a few hours ago. It was so much fun! Better than last year!

So we left on Wednesday and the team met at our coach's house. My two dumb friends were the first two at our coach's house but we still managed to end up riding with our coach, instead with another adult (just like last year). -___- But the ride wasn't as bad as last year. :)

We camped at Lake Perris in, I think, Temecula, CA, and when we got there, we set up our tents (which took a while for us :P). We didn't run the first day because of the lack of time. we also played an AWESOME card game called MAFIA at night! Bed time was 11, but I couldn't sleep the first night. -__- I eventually slept though.

I was exhausted the second day! After running at early 6:30 in the morning (which was everyday), I try to go to sleep in our tent. We then went to swim in the lake, which was totally awesome! It felt so good because it's HOT up there!

And the rest of the days went by much better than I expected! People played pranks on eachother. (Yes I pranked people, but I was also pranked as well :P). Me and three of my friends also went biking around the lake (which was about 10 miles) and it was fun! We also went into the town of Perris (not PARIS :P) and ate some ice cream. We also watched TOY STORY 3 which is a great movie that I would recommend for everyone to watch!

And today, we had a Relay Race, which I did horrible in! D: I'm still recovering from my injury, so I guess that's a valid excuse. It's been a LONG time since I've raced. I still wish I did better, but regardless, it was fun and I tried my hardest. After that, we had breakfast, took down our tents, and went to Pat & Oscar's! After that we went home (this time not with our coach :P).

Camp was fun! But I'm also glad that I'm home. I get to sleep in my own comfy bed and eat food my grandma cooked for us. :) Well, good night. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment