Monday, June 7, 2010

Yah! It Works Now!

Blogger wasn't working for a while and I was gonna post up a new blog earlier this morning. So I'm just gonna post it up now. :D

So me and the band are writing a new album! We have lots of new juicy songs that we wanna record and share with the world. This album will be more EPIC than our last crappy one. :P (We also have an album name, but we're not telling.) Our guitarist is now in 2 other f**king bands, and he's gonna have practice with one of them, so Christian (drummer) and I are gonna crash it. HA!

Anyway, GoseiKnight from Tensou Sentai Goseiger has finally arrived! I remember way back when episode 6 (I think) aired, news of a sixth hero were already announced. Now, like 10 episodes later, he finally arrives! I have uploaded a video of his debut and first fight. Check out the awesomeness:



Pretty cool, if you ask me.

Also, one of my other favorite bands, Paramore, has released a new music video of their newest single "Careful" from their newest album "brand new eyes". Check out more awesomeness:



Yah, so look forward to some more new videos from me, and maybe even more demo tracks from the band. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment