Thursday, June 3, 2010

Final Finals

Finally! XD Today was the last of finals for our Junior year! :D First I had math (well, Intermediate Algebra to be exact) and it sucked so much! I know I totally failed. Then I had English, which I thought I did good at, but I got a C! DAMNIT! Oh well, as far as learning stuff goes, my Junior year is over.

But we still have one more day to go! Tomorrow, we get our grades. NO! I hope they're decent. D: And after school, my friends and I are planning to do something fun, but we don't know what yet.

I'm gonna miss being a Junior. It's cool being a Junior because when you are a Junior, you're an upperclassman, but your'e not exactly at the top of the school. You have priority over a lot of other kids on campus, but your'e not the "role-models" and the "example-setters" of the school. It's pretty awesome. :D

Oh yah! And yesterday, one of my friends (Alex) and I went to take footage and photos of the Class of 2010's graduation for the Senior DVD. It was the first high school graduation I've been to and it was a great experience! It was epic when the graduates threw their caps into the air! We also congratulated our "senior buddies" who graduated. Graduation is such a happy, yet sad, time! Now we know what we're going to be doing next year when we graduate....

That's all there is to say for now. I'll have a very special blog up tomorrow, which will contain an overview of my Junior year. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment