Monday, June 28, 2010

Stay Away From My Friends

I woke up at like 11:30 in the morning and I woke up feeling sore! I'm still kinda tired, but I'm gonna go running in less than two hours, so I'm probably gonna nap for a while after I typr up this blog.

I'm listening to Peirce The Veil's new album on their MySpace and I still haven't been able to buy it. I've been really paying attention to their lyrics and they're really creative! I'm jealous... :P

Our band, Nightmare's Riot, is still on a short break because our drummer is in San Fransisco. I'm still writing lyrics for our new music for our new album and I wanna get really creative with them. I'm trying different things like using metaphors and ironic statements in my lyrics. And it's harder than I thought.

I've just uploaded another new video. It's the first video that I've uploaded since I came from camp. And I've been meaning to work on it for a long time. I finally have it done, so here it is:



In other news, the casting sheet for the 2011 Power Rangers has been updated. It now has character descriptions and sample scripts for auditions. To check it out, click HERE!!!

Also, guest apperances for Power Morphicon 2 have been changed. Some guests have cancelled their apperances, but new guests that are rarely seen these days have been schedualed to appear at the convention! For more info, check this out!

That's all for now. If any updates concerning anything I'm interested in, then I will post here. I'm gonna take a nap now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment