Saturday, June 12, 2010

Watch The Whole Video!

I'm happy it's summer break and all, but there are those days when you're just sitting at home bored with nothing to do. Today is one of those days... -_-

The most exciting thing I did today was probably upload a new video on YouTube. :P Check it out:

NOTE: WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO! Make sure you watch it from the VERY BEGINNING to the VERY END! Thank you.



In the world of Power Rangers, it has now been confirmed that the new season of Power Rangers will have 40 BRAND NEW EPISODES that will begin airing EARLY 2011! For more info, click HERE!!!

In the world of Morning Musume, I have updated my CRUNCHYROLL ACCOUNT with more info and pictures. :D I also made a WIKIA ACCOUNT called Powerrangers 17 to update stuff on the HELLO! PROJECT WIKI. Check them out!

And last but not least, check out my YouTube Channel to find out what videos I'm currently working on. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment