Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Day Of June (And Finals...)

Today is the first day of June! My 17th birthday is in eight days! :D

Today was also the first day of finals of our Junior year of high school. Each day, we have two classes. Today I had Photography and Physics. We did nothing in Photography. -_- But we did have a Physics final. I thought I did just okay. Hopefully I did well enough so I can pass the class! D:

I just got home from staying after school to study with my friends for tomorrow's finals. Tomorrow I have Spanish (f**k) and US History. I hope I do well. And we also watched the Seniors practice for their graduation, which is tomorrow! I will be going to take photos of it for the Senior DVD. :D And yah, I kinda got hired for the job (although I'm not getting paid for it, but still).

Oh yah! Yesterday, after about an hour after I typed yesterday's blog, I went with my friends to eat sushi. My friends took a video of me eating my first sushi. Here is the outcome:



PS And no! I didn't know what wasabi was! Yes, I know, I fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment