Monday, May 31, 2010

Friend

Happy Memorial Day everybody!

Today, I finally got to listen to Morning Musume's newest B-Side called "Tomo", which translates to "Friend" in English. It's the B-Side to their 43rd single "Seishun Collection". Both songs are expected to release on June 9. Here is a radio rip of the B-Side:



I really like this song! It's a very nice and suttle song, just like its A-Side. The ending reminds me of Morning Musume's 31st single "Aruiteru" . I will definately buy this single when it comes out on my 17th Birthday!

Speaking of friends, one of mine is supposed to be picking me up right now and we are supposed to go study for our finals, which are this week. -_- He also said he wants me to try sushi (I've never tried sushi before). And like always, he's going to be late... damnit Alex...

And if you haven't noticed, Takahashi Ai's Photobook "Katachi" is now out! For pictures, check out my CRUNCHY ROLL ACCOUNT! To buy it, look to the right of your screen at my updated sidebar advertisements.

So I hope everyone enjoys Morning Musume's new A-Side and B-Side. And please support them buying the single! Whether you get the physical copy or through iTunes (which I always do), just enjoy it and support this awesome group!

No comments:

Post a Comment