Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crunchy Roll

After about 2 weeks, I finally put up a new video on YouTube! It's an informational video about this Blog of mine, my CRUNCHY ROLL PROFILE and my PLAYLIST.COM ACCOUNT. All of these links are also available to the right of your computer screen, where the "WEBSITES I VISIT" section is. Here's the video:



And as far as new videos go, I know, I have a LOT of catching up to do. Here's my updated VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list:

1. My Top 10 Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers/Super Sentai Video Quiz
3. Super Sentai Tribute 2
4. YouTube Icon #17
5. Power Rangers ANGRY PEACE OPV
6. New Goseiger Stuff I Got At Mitsuwa
7. New MMPR Stylized Figures
8. New Goseiger Mecha Configurations

I've been REALLY busy with my band, school, and a lot of personal stuff going on in my life, so that's why haven't been putting up videos lately. Hopefully I will have some more videos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment