Saturday, May 15, 2010

Power Rangers Make The News

The exposure of Saban and "Power Rangers" within these few days is amazing! After it was announced that Haim Saban (original founder of "Power Rangers") bought back the show from Disney, the news has been in newspapers, websites, and even on news stations. It's quite suprising.

Earlier today, I bought the new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Green Dino Cycle. I will be doing a video on this awesome toy, but I still have to do a video on my newest MMPR Stylized Figures that I got WEEKS ago. Because I haven't been on top of my video-making recently, here are a few photos of the recent MMPR toys I have gotten:

New Stylized Figures:


Green Dino Cycle:


And on May 12, I got a chance to check out another Nikon D-40 Camera from my Photography class. Here's a picture I took that day:



To see my other photos, go to our band's MYSPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment