Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sentai Collection

I have made another Super Sentai Tribute! Check it out:



Comparing this tribute to my first tribute, this one has much more pictures. I used different pictures rather than using the same ones from my first tribute. I also have some animation of Goranger, JAQK, and Battle Fever J in this tribute. My first one does not have animation, just pictures.

This tribute is about 4 minutes longer than my first tribute. I had to make this one longer becuase I had so many new pictures that I wanted to use! Unlike my first tribute, which only has one song, my second tribute has two songs. Both songs are the two recent singles that Morning Musume has released or will be released.

And unlike my first tribute, my second tribute has pictures of Sentai's current team, Tensou Sentai Goseiger.

To watch my first Super Sentai Tribute, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment