Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Icon

To all the moms who might happen to stumble across this blog, Happy Mother's Day! :D

Today, my family and I went out to eat at Seaport Village in San Diego, California. We ate at some fancy restaurant called Edgewater Grill. I had fetachini alfredo with shredded carrots, brocoli, and bell peppers. Sounds pretty tasty, huh? Unfortunately, it was kinda nasty-tasting. I shoulda got the cheeseburger...

Afterwards, we walked around Seaport Village and my uncle gave us a tour in some of the fancy hotels in that area. I would love to stay at one of those hotels! They're so big and nice-looking. One of the hotels was the Marriot, and that one was really awesome! I have to stay there at least once in my lifetime.

When we got home, I uploaded a video of my new YouTube Icon:



Very nice, even if I do say so myself. :P

Oh yah! And I also uploaded a video yesterday after I had band practice with the band (which our guitarist never showed up to >:I). Here it is:

2 comments:

  1. Many hostels have long-term residents whom they employ as desk clerks or housekeeping staff in exchange for free accommodation.

    Hostel Rio De Janeiro

    ReplyDelete