Friday, May 28, 2010

Good Bye Seniors!

Today was the last day of high school for the seniors (Class of 2010). I've never been so sad to see the seniors go. :(

In my freshman and sophomore years of high school, I didn't really know any of the seniors. But I've been really good friends with some of them from the Class of 2010 and it's sad to say good bye. I wish all of them good luck in their futures and hope that they will all be successful! :D

As for the rest of us, we still have one more week to go, which is the week of Finals. This week was so chill becuase of the parting of ways of the seniors, but now I gotta study like crazy over this three day weekend.

My junior year is coming to a close and now you must all make room for the next generation of Otay Ranch High School’s seniors: Class of 2011!!! MUAHAHA!!!

Good luck Ronald, Taylor, and the rest of the Class of 2010:


P.S. RIP Gary Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment