Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If Everyone In The World Was Famous

Morning Musume's newest single - Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai - was released just a few months ago. I have read in numerous blogs and threads that fans of Morning Musume do not like this song. Well, if they were fans of MM, they would LOVE this song. And I LOVE this song!

I finally read the translated lyrics for this song, and I gotta say that I was very impressed with these lyrics:

"After showering, I gaze at the mirror, make-up is so much fun
Even if it's a bit flashy it's okay, it makes my spine grow

What's wrong with women standing out?

The center of my heart is an electronic jolt throbbing
It seems as if a romance will start, it's a woman's intuition, we're always prepared

If the world would be nothing but beautiful women
Everyone would just be ordinary
That girl, this girl and the girl next to her
Let's do things differently
It's finally our turn
MY FACE
Will shine directly

Even if a strong wind would come and flutter my skirt, I don't care
If you want motivation, the stronger the better, that way things will get fired up

What's wrong with women standing out?

The weather today is so good that I don't have any complaints
Everyone's looking at my transparent shirt and how I sway

If the world would only have celebrities
The news would be boring to hear about
Where, here and over there
Finally the curtain rises at those stages
MY SMILE
Will prosper directly"

Well done, Tsunku. Well done.

This song has inspired me to write a song. :D Click HERE to watch a video in which 3 members of MM talk about the single.

AND DON'T FORGET: Morning Musume's 43rd Single "Seishun Collection" will be released on June 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment