Monday, May 24, 2010

The Last Monday Of Junior Year

Yes it was ladies and gentlemen; today was the last Monday of my junior year of high school. There is no school next Monday because of Memorial Day, so our last week of school will be a four day week.

Today was kinda just another Monday for me. I went to school, came home, and I became bored. I then went on the computer and looked through my VIDEOS IN THE WORKS list on my YouTube Channel. I then just finally remembered that with Goseiger a few episodes in, I can finally start working on my second Super Sentai Tribute Video! So currently, I am doing so (other than typing up this blog). Here is one of the pictures that will most likely show up in my Tribute Video:



And I also found out more on GoseiKnight. I will be doing an update video on Goseiger's new warrior. I can't wait to see him in action! For more pictures about GoseiKnight and Goseiger's new villains, click HERE!

So yah, that's about it for today. My junior year of high school is wrapping up pretty quickly, so I'll do my best to savor every last bit of it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment