Sunday, May 16, 2010

Silver Ranger Attendee

Just a few minutes ago, I registered for Power Morphicon 2!!! And my parents bought me the $80 Silver Ranger Attendee Package! :D I'm so freaking HAPPY! Thanks Mom and Dad! :D

The Silver Ranger Package comes with Admittance to PMC 2 for all three days, exclusive badge, lanyard, and gift bags, limited edition shirt and print, and much more! :D I'm not going on Friday because of school (damnit), but I will be attending the other two days of course! I'm so excited!

To register for PMC 2, click HERE.

And earlier today, I bought new Tensou Sentai Goseiger stuff at Mitsuwa Marketplace. I will be making a video of these new things and put it up on YouTube. Here are some pictures of what I got:





Speaking of videos, I uploaded one up today! To watch the video click HERE.

The Power Rangers are coming back! YEAH!!! I'm such a nerd....

No comments:

Post a Comment