Tuesday, May 11, 2010

But Coach, I'm Tired

FML

The track and field season is coming to a close and the preliminary rounds for Junior Varsity were yesterday. I didn't run this whole damn season because of my damn injury. :( So for one last time this season, I had to help out (at least I thought it was for a last time). I had to manage the big clock, which is a very simple, yet very IMPORTANT task, for the team. Luckily, I didn't screw up.

Now today, as I type this, the Varsity preliminary rounds are going on. There was much confusion across the campus among the track and field athletes if everyone had to go to the track meet or if only varsity goes. Well, one thing's for sure, I didn't go. I'm here typing, now aren't I?

Since my brother is versity, he had to go to the meet today. He called me said that our coach asked if I was coming. Of course, my brother said, "No."

FML -_-

Tomorrow, there's a meeting for us "Trackies" after school, and I'm afraid of what coach MIGHT say to me...

Cuz here's the thing: our coach forgets about things A LOT. Then there's times when he remembers about something, but usually it has something to do with a Varsity person. Clearly, I am NOT varsity. I'm just a JV "Cripple". So I'm hoping that he doesn't say anything to me tomorrow.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment