Sunday, May 23, 2010

The End Of Warstar?!

I uploaded another video on YouTube today! It features my new MMPR 2010 Green Dino Cycle! To watch it, just click HERE!!!

And I just happened to stumble across another video (which is not mine):



The end of the Warstar Regime already?! That was fast. And yes, I am fascinated by this. I haven't watched Goseiger in a while, so that's why it's suprising for me. I am waiting until summer break starts, so I can have all the time I want and need to catch up on watching Goseiger. I forget what the last episode I watched was. I think I was on four. I forget, but I'll find out in two weeks, when summer break starts.

In other news, the Kamen Rider Double/Tensou Sentai Goseiger movie trailer has been released on the internet. I don't even watch Kamen Rider, and I thought it's trailer was MUCH better than Goseiger's. Goseiger's trailer is just shots from episode 1. I'm curious to what Goseiger's movie will be about. To watch the trailer, click HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment