Friday, June 4, 2010

The Last Day Of Junior Year

Happy National Donut Day!

Today was the last day of my Junior year of high school, and I am so sad! D: I said I would have an overview of my Junior year. This is where I get deep into more personal things. Here it goes:

Ah, Junior year. I can honestly say that this has been the best year of school so far for me. I've had my ups and downs this year, but it's been amazing.

Let's see, where to start... okay, I'll talk about my classes first. I had the same classes all year long. My first period, which was Photography, was an awesome period. I had the same teacher I had sophomore year as my Computer Art teacher, and I was glad to be her student again becuase she's really down-to-earth. Photography was a good experience for me. I've learned a lot from that class and I've got to use an awesome Nikon D-40 Camera to take epic pictures! I can't wait to take Advanced Photography next year.

My second period was Spanish 5/6. I wasn't going to take Spanish, but my dad forced me too. I thought I would never say this, but I'm glad I did take Spanish for one more year. I had a nice teacher and the drummer for our band (Christian) was in the same class. My third period was cool too. I had Intermediate Algebra (aka Algebra 2) and my teacher was super awesome! He plays music really loud before, after, and during class and he's just a great guy overall. I dislike the subject very much, but I'm glad I got a cool teacher like him.

My fourth period was Physics. Originally I was gonna take Chemistry, but at our school, there is a high fail rate for Chemistry, so I took this class. My friend, Alex, ended up in the same class I did and it was pretty awesome. I had a funny teacher. She's really cool too. She was kinda sick today, so I hope she feels better soon. :D

My fifth period was United States History Honors. This is the first Honors class I took in high school and I;m glad I took it. This is the class that I knew the most people in. A lot of my friends we're in my class and we had a great time! We also went through a teacher change in the middle of the year. They we're both really cool teachers, and our recent one gave me a HIGH FIVE, finally!

My sixth and final period was English 11 Honors. This is my second Honors class and I also knew a lot of people in it. My teacher for this class is an excellent teacher. He's very smart and I got him to sign my yearbook! XD I did well in both of the speeches we had to make this year, and I felt like I've gained more confidence from doing those. This will help me in my band performances. :D

Well, those were my classes. Let's see, let's talk about friends. I care about all of my friends deeply. Christian, Alex, Tomas, Nick, Ronald, Taylor, Steven, everyone in Cross Country and Track, and everyone who hangs out at our usual spot that we have been at for the past three years. All of these people are amazing and I want to thank them all for making this year the best year of high school for me so far.

And last but not least, here's when I get really personal. (Don't worry it's not like I'm dying or anything haha). It's about... love.

I won't say her name, but there's this really special girl that I met this year. I have been keeping this in for a long time and I think I should let it out to the few people who read this. I talk to my friends about it (even my brother knows) and they've helped me out a lot. Just with them listening is all I need. They do make jokes about it, but I know they're kidding.

Anyway, I met this girl this year and she's very special. I'm not gonna describe our relationship (if it is anything of the sort) but I'm gonna say that I care about her deeply and we are now talking a lot. Everyone says we're perfect for each other and that everything will work out, but I still have my doubts. All that's else to say is that... I think I'm in love...

Again, I wanna thank my teachers, friends, and especially my family. They've been a pain in my ass this whole year about grades and what not, my parents to be exact, but I know it's because they love me. And I love them too.

And on a closing note, this year has been absolutely FANTASTIC! I hoping that next year will be even better. I still cannot believe I am going to be a SENIOR! To be honest, I really don't feel like one. Next year will hopefully be... the best year ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment