Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bonfire

I uploaded two more videos on YouTube. Here they are:

Morning Musume Seishun Collection PV (Dance Shot Version):



Morning Musume Seishun Collection PV (Close Up Version):



Also, another one of my favorite bands VersaEmerge is releasing a new album called "Fixed at Zero" and it's streaming on their MySpace! It's a really great album and I'm listening to it as I type up this blog. You can check it out HERE! The album is expected to be released on June 22.

Yesterday, I went to a bonfire at Coronado Beach with the Class of 2011! Although I didn't stay for the actual fire, it was still lots of fun. My friends buried me in the sand. -_- And I'm not a big fan of the ocean. It's actually my greatest fear. 0.0 But I faced my fear and went in the ocean (only to about knee deep :P).

It was a great chance to see some people I haven't seen in a little over two weeks. We played football and I got hit with a damn frizbee and it left a mark. >.> It hurt a lot! But I had a great time regardless.

My computer still has the virus. We haven't gotten it fixed yet. I think my parents are gonna get it fixed when I go to Cross Country camp, which starts on Wednesday. :D It's about time....

No comments:

Post a Comment