Monday, July 19, 2010

Second Chances Exist

A few weeks ago, I found out about a Battle of the Bands that the San Diego County Library is having next month. There are three libraries that are participating in the competition. Each library will accept six bands to audition for this Battle of the Bands and will pick 1 or 2 bands from each venue to compete at the Battle of the Bands.

I found it interesting that a Battle of the Bands was going to take place at not only one library, but three other libraries before that! So I talked to my band-mates about it and they gave me the OK to sign us up.

I got an e-mail today saying that we are accepted to play!

I am so freaking happy! :D It's been so long since we've played a show and I am so glad!

Each band has a 10 minute set (which is really short) and we have to send in a set list, the lyrics to the songs that we are going to play, a bio, and a filled out application form that they provided us by exactly a week from now. That is a lot. I am overwhelmed. 0.0

Well anyway, I uploaded 2 Morning Musume PVs in the last 2 days. Enjoy!

36th Single "Resonant Blue" (Sorry for the crappy quality.):



38th Single "Naichau Kamo":

No comments:

Post a Comment