Sunday, July 18, 2010

Epidemic

Yesterday afternoon, I was home alone, so I made a demo for one of our newer songs that might be on our new album. Actually, it's not a new song. It's like a year old, but it's the first time that I worked on it in a very long time. The demo sounds like crap, but it was the best I could do with the stuff I had to record with.

I used my camera to record the music and the vocals. I used drum sticks for the metronome and hit them against each other and the couch. xD And I also used my keyboard. I was gonna add some bass into it, but it took a long time to record everything else. I then recorded my vocals. I put it all together on Windows Movie Maker, which also took a long time.

Again, it sounds like crap, but it was the best I could do with the things I had at the moment. The song is called "Epidemic". Here ya go:



And as I type this post up, I am uploading another Morning Musume PV. I will also upload one more tomorrow, and then the next day, I will upload a video of my Morning Musume CD Collection! Stay tuned. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment