Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rangers In Shining Armor

I really gotta catch up in watching Goseiger. -____-

I just found new pictures of the Goseiger's new armored forms. They look absolutely stunning! I love the gold! I have only watched up until episode 5 or 6 and now they are on episode 24. I'm missing out on a lot....



For more information and pictures, check out this BLOG. It's one of the blogs I follow and it has lots of great Sentai pics.

Anyway, earlier today, I changed the look on my YouTube Channel. After having a "Seishun Collection" themed channel (light blue and light green), I decided to make it purple and black. Why? Well, these two colors happen to have great significance in my life right now. I will share my reasons in another blog post.

I also uploaded my 400th video on YouTube! It's my newest YouTube Icon. I thought it was about time for a new one, after having that GoseiRed Icon for about 3 months. Check it out:



And yah, I think that's all for now. There's so much I wanna say (or type, in this case :P), but I think I'll wait a few more days to let the cat out of the bag.

Or actually, it will be in 2 days to be exact....

No comments:

Post a Comment