Friday, August 27, 2010

Meaning Something To Somebody Else

It's been over a week since I've posted a blog. And it's been almost 3 weeks since I've posted a video up on my YouTube Channel. Again, I'm sorry. I just haven't had the time lately.

But now I have made time, because today was the first official day of Power Morphicon 2010. I did not attend today, but I will be attending tomorrow and Sunday. I hope everyone had a great time at the convention today! And I can't wait to go tomorrow. :D I already packed up my stuff that I wanna get signed by some of the Rangers that are gonna be there. I wish I went today, but I couldn't go because of school.

Speaking of school, this week has been tiring and busy. I'm trying to balance out everything right: school, friends, cross country, band, girlfriend <3, etc. Life is taking it's toll on me. But everything is working out alright so far. Everything's not PERFECT right now, but I'm happy and enjoying life as best as I can. If everything was perfect, then life would be boring, wouldn't it? xP

So yah, that's really all I can say for now. I'm gonna have a new video(s) of my Power Morphicon 2 experience sometime when I get back from Pasedena. :D

Listen to this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment