Thursday, August 5, 2010

Power Rangers Fans Love Saban Brands & Marvista Entertainment

Saban Brands has teamed up with Marvista Entertainment, which means if you live outside of the United States, Marvista is in charge of getting the Power Rangers show to you're country.

It was also announced that Power Rangers reruns will begin airing in October 2010 on Nicktoons, Monday through Friday, twice a day. And the new Power Rangers season (the Americanized Samurai Sentai Shinkenger) will begin airing in early 2011 on Nickelodeon on Saturdays and Sundays.

Saban Brands and Marvista Entertainment have released a video, which tells a bit about the history of the Power Rangers franchise and what is yet to come:



When I watched this video, I was like, "OMG" in a good way, of course. I cannot wait for the new season! I can finally watch it on TV again instead of looking up the episodes on YouTube! :D (Not that I don't like YouTube; I love YouTube; but I miss the good ol' days when I watched PR on TV.) And I will be watching the re-runs of Power Rangers, in case you were wondering.

And I never mentioned this, but I am disappointed that I didn't go to Comic-Con this year. :( I would've gone, but the tickets were sold out. And I was VERY disappointed when I found out that these guys were there:



Oh well, at least I'm going to PMC this year! :D I can't wait!

I uploaded another video yesterday too. It features my new Seijuu Sentai Gingaman (Japanese counterpart of "Power Rangers Lost Galaxy") mini vinal figures. To watch it, click HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment