Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Confusion

Here's my newest video. It concerns the graduation of Kamei Eri, Junjun, and Linlin from Morning Musume:



I'm still confused about the fact that we won the Poway Battle of the Bands thing last weekend. And I'm still shocked that Kamei Eri, Junjun, and Linlin are graduation MM.

But now I'm even more confused about other things....

On August 4th, I posted up a blog post about this girl I like. My confusion revolves around her.

Okay. So during lunch today at school, we talked as usual. Nothing new. She then left to go talk to her other friends for a bit. Another one of her friends then went up to me and said something along the lines of, "She's sad so go do it now" and she gave me a weird look. I thought to myself, "Do what now???" I was thinking that she was talking about asking her out.

BUT the thing is... I did that already. I asked her out about 6 months ago and she basically said she would if she could, but she can't. She's not allowed to go out. And now I'm extremely confused.

So I walked with the girl I like and we just talked. Again, nothing new. We then sat down in a field of grass under a tree and we just talked. Nothing special. We just talked.

Was I supposed to ask her out? But if I did, and she said the same thing as last time, I would feel extremely stupid. But she likes me. And I like her. But I'm not sure if she wants to go out. But according to her friends, she wants me to ask her out. But what if they don't know that I tried asking her out before?

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Well, now my brother knows, so he's gonna try to find out the truth for me. I don't know if that's a good idea, but I really don't know what else to do. I'm stuck.

And confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment