Friday, August 13, 2010

143

Today was officially the best Friday the 13th ever. :D

So this whole week I have been complaining that I was confused. And I HATE being confused! The main reason why I was confused was because of, well, that girl that I keep talking about.

So lets see, on Wednesday of this week, my brother was supposed to find out if the girl wanted me to ask her out. But, he didn't. But, it's because it was kinda my fault. As I've mentioned before, I do not have a sixth period class, so I could leave school earlier than other students. BUT I couldn't leave because I was going to go with my friend, Alex, to hang out at the mall with another friend, Ronald. BUT he had to stay at school for a bit longer to make up some work, so I ended up hanging out with her, which is why my brother couldn't ask her if she wants me to ask her out. Oops.

The day after that failure, Thursday, which was yesterday, things got interesting. We hung out under a tree in a grass area near the library during lunch. But this time she laid her head on my chest as we laid down on the grass, leaning my head again the tree, and I had my arms around her. When lunch was over, we held hands to class. Now that shit was fun...

But I still had to ask her out...

So the very first thing the next day, which was today, I asked her out. She smiled and said, "Yes." We hung out at our spot again today and it was so peaceful. I wish moments like those would last forever.

And I went in for the kill, which means, I kissed her. And now I gots me a girlfriend. <3

143

1 comment:

  1. They grow up so fast...
    Haha good job man!
    Always nice to hear how things go... stories are fun =D especially true ones!

    ReplyDelete