Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Music Note Around Her Neck

So it's been almost 6 months since I've had this blog and this is my 100th blog post. I don't know if that's not enough or too many blog posts, but I like the pace I'm going at with this blog.

And this post is going to be the most important one yet...

I was going to post this up late last night, but I wasn't able to finish it; this also ties into what I wanna type right now.

To be honest, I have talked about this before in a previous blog, I think in June. I didn't explain much about it and I probably bored everyone who reads my posts. But this is extremely important to me. Trust me, I wouldn't be posting this blog if I weren't serious about this.

So for the past year (a little less than that) I have known this girl. This really great girl. And I've been talking to her ALL THE TIME. There was a long time when I didn't think she cared for me. There we're even times when I thought she was annoyed by me...

And in that long time, I was kinda depressed. I know it didn't seem like that in a lot of my previous blog posts, but I was sad and confused and I felt like sh*t. But I still hung out with her, but at the same time, I kept my distance.

Then break came around and I didn't see her for 2-3 weeks. That's when I felt like killing myself (not literally; I would never do that). I worried about if she completely forgot about me. Even when my friends told me that they we're sure that she liked me, I wouldn't believe them. Even after my fun birthday, I still couldn't get her out of my head. She was (and still is) constantly on my mind and I there was a time when I wanted to stop liking her. I couldn't and I still can't.

It wasn't until Cross Country Camp where I found out the truth for myself. And the results I got, we're good. :D

This is when we started hanging out ALL THE TIME! We couldn't get away from each other and I was not complaining. xP It's basically the main reason why this year's camp was MUCH BETTER than last year's.

So since camp, we've been talking basically everyday (she gave me her e-mail :P). And there has been a few incidences where other guys have told me that they we're jealous of me (or implied it). JEALOUS OF ME?! HAHAHA! I would have never thought anyone would ever be jealous of me ever! And yah, she's really cute, so a bunch of guys liked her (and probably still do).

And it's obvious to not only her and I, but to everybody we know, that we like each other.

Yesterday was her birthday. So I thought I would give her something. I didn't want to give her something to extravagant, but not to cheap either; just something generic, but nice at the same time. And she loves music like I do and I notice that she wears different necklaces. So I got her a necklace that has a pendant shaped like a music note. She liked it a lot.

And no, we're not going out. She's not my girlfriend or anything (she's not allowed to go out). But I like her a lot and she likes me. I really am falling in love with her.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment