Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Musume Stuff

So an LQ preview of Morning Musume's 44th single has been released. The title of the single is "Appare! Kaitenzushi" which translates to "Splendid! Conveyor Belt Sushi" in English. The title hasn't been confirmed yet, but this is most likely the title of the song.

It's a catchy song and it has a pretty fast beat. It's a fun song and hoprefully it will be proven worthy to be #1 on the Oricon Charts. From what I can hear, I think all the members have solo lines, which is a VERY GOOD thing. I'm not totally sure about it, but I hope it's true. It sounds like a good last single for Kamei Eri, Junjun, and Linlin.

Hopefully we get a radio preview of the song soon. The expected release date is October 13.

Here's a LQ preview of the song:



And also, producer of MM, Tsunku, has revealed that H!P Eggs that meet the qualifications (being 10-17 years old) will be allowed to audition to be part of MM's 9th generation, only upon request. H!P Eggs that decide to audition will pass immediately to the first stage of the audition, which means that they won’t need to be screened initially.

I was surprised to find out about this, but I think it's a good idea for H!P Eggs to audition, instead of having Tsunku automatically put them in MM without an audition. I kinda don't want any Eggs in MM, but if any of them who choose to audition pass, then I guess they are worthy to be in this amazing group.

I would still like to see other girls make it into MM. I really don't want any 12 year olds in the group though. I think that's too young. They should at least be 14 or 15, in my opinion.

I hope that Morning Musume's 44th single will end off a great era in a great way. :D

UPDATE @ 8:50 PM: The release date for Morning Musume's 44th single has been pushed back to November 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment