Saturday, August 7, 2010

Poway Show Today!

So today's the big day for my band - Nightmare's Riot!

We are playing at Poway Library today! I'm so pumped up right now, I woke up early and I'm even posting this blog up early too!

So it's a Battle of the Bands Competition. There are 6 bands playing at Poway Library (one of them is us) and there are 6 more bands playing at Vista Library. The top 3 bands from each venue will be able to compete in the actual Battle of the Bands, in which bands will play to win money and professional studio recording time.

Here's a video update that me and Christian (drummer) recorded yesterday:



So today, all we gotta do is make it to at least 3rd place. I am really confident that we can do that and make it to that top 6 out of 12 bands.

I'm so pumped up and so nervous right now! We haven't played a show since January! It's been a long time. But I still think we can make it to that top 6. We have the experience and we've gained the stage presence. Even though each band is only playing a 10 minute set, we can still totally BEAST this sh*t. :P

OKay I'll make you a deal: We are going to find out who will be the top 3 bands for the Poway gig today after all the bands play. If we make it to that top 6, I will post up another blog post today. I have never ever posted up more than 1 blog in the same day (look at all the dates for each of my blog posts and you'll see what I mean). So this can be the first time. BUT, if we do not make it to the top 6, I will wait until tomorrow to post a disappointment blog up.

Now I hope I post another blog post today. xD

So please, come and support us! It's from 2:30 - 4 pm. Again, each band plays a 10 minute set. We find out what time we play when we get there. The order of in which bands will play will be determined at random.

Here's the address:
Poway Library
13137 Power Rd.
Poway CA 92064

No comments:

Post a Comment