Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back From Power Morphicon 2!

Power Morphicon 2 was a great success! :D

So I just came back home from staying in Pasedena over the weekend. We left Saturday morning and stayed at a hotel for the night. I don't wanna give EVERYTHING away just yet, because I will be having some videos of PMC 2 up on YouTube hopefully soon.

Since I had Cross Country practice early on Saturday morning (at 7 am to be exact), we left a little later than I wanted to and I got to the convention at about 12:30. It's a 2 hour long drive and we kept stopping at rest areas (thanks dad -___-). I missed the first panel that I wanted to go to, which was the Mighty Morphin/Zeo Panel. I got there in time to see the second half of the second panel I wanted to see, which was the Lost Galaxy/Lightspeed Rescue/Wild Force Panel, but after checking in and entering the convention center, I was OVERWHELMED! I went downstairs where all the action was happening and there were vendors everywhere! And there were tables to meet the Rangers, writers, producers, and other guests and they were all there! I completely ignored going to the second panel and looked at everything googley-eyed.

There was so much stuff and so many fans and so many guests that I didn't know where to start off first. But after looking around (and staring at the Rangers in amazement :P) I went to the Pretty & Powerful Panel. After that, I looked around some more, got some autographs, got some stuff signed, took pictures with some of the guests, went to more panels, and took video. I wanted to buy some stuff from some of the vendors (other than paying for autographs and pictures), but I decided that I would wait until today so that I wouldn't have to carry it around or if prices would go down.

Today was just as great as yesterday, maybe even better, because I was able to go to more panels, get more autographs and pictures with more Rangers, and buy stuff. I will be doing videos of some of the stuff I got. They will all be mentioned in my PMC 2 videos, but I will have separate picture videos for some of them (like my Power Rangers Zeo Deluxe Red Battlezord that was released in 1996. :D). I also stayed for the Closing Ceremony, which was a great way to end this great convention.

I hope everyone who went to the convention had a great time, because I know I did! And if you didn't go, sorry. It was great and we wish you came. And regardless if you did or didn't go, please stay tuned to watch my new videos of PMC 2!

And the next Power Morphicon will take place in the year 2012! :D See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment