Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What To Do About Something

I'm sad. :(

First off, after cross country practice, my girlfriend's ride left her, so she had to walk after her car. It was sad seeing her walk after her ride and I felt bad. I think her mom doesn't like me or something. I'm actually kinda scared of her. 0.o

Second, my friend who graduated high school already is moving to Virginia with the rest of his family, which is all the way on the other side of the country from where I live! D: NO!!! It's so sudden and too soon! And he's leaving next Friday! Him, a few other friends, and I are gonna hang out after school. We're gonna do whatever he wants to do. I hope he comes back to at least visit us. He says he's gonna try to come back, rent an apartment, and live here. He doesn't wanna leave and we don't want him to leave! We're gonna miss him!

Third, if you haven't noticed on my YouTube Channel, I had to delete some of videos. D: I got an e-mail from YouTube saying that I had too many videos with copyright info and that I had to delete some of them in order to keep my account. If I kept uploading videos with copyright that I do not own, my account would be deleted, along with the rest of my videos. So I had to delete quite a few videos. I had 402 videos, and now I'm down to 378 videos. So if my calculations are correct, I deleted 24 of my uploaded videos. All of the videos I deleted had copyright info that I did not own (such as music or video). I don;t remember which ones I deleted (I should've written them down somewhere before I deleted them from YouTube), but there were some new and old videos that were deleted. I still have 5 videos that have copyright info. These videos are videos that I MUST keep online.

So as a warning, if my YouTube account gets deleted, you know why....

And fourth, I still have homework to do. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment