Monday, September 27, 2010

And So The Two Week Break Begins

So today is the first "official" day of our two week break from school. It's nice to finally get a break from all the crazy sh*t that school throws at us. But today, we had to wake up early for cross country practice. And we have to do that a few more times during the break.

Today's workout was HELL. It's like Summer started late this year. It's freakin' HOT! Right now, I'm home alone, blasting the fans (and my music haha), and eating tons of ice cream. :P Anyway, the workout was hard today (Mondays are always hard). But we got to use the hose and soak ourselves. It was fun. :)

But now I feel like doing absolutely nothing. Plus, I have homework for some of my classes that I have to do over the break. -___-

NOTE TO TEACHERS: They call it BREAK for a reason!!! >:(

Which also reminds me, I have lots of other stuff I have to take care of. Like my Power Rangers/Super Sentai Collection that I still have to fix. Here's a new video concerning that:



I also uploaded a video yesterday about the new season of Power Rangers: Power Rangers Samurai. Check out the video:



I've been getting some progress. I've been working on my Power Morphicon Compilation videos, which I wanted to do for a long time. I've also been working on some other videos. The one thing that I'm worried about is getting my collection fixed. I need one FULL DAY to myself, in my room, and just fix my whole collection. I'll find a way...

And me and my band, Nightmare's Riot, are playing a show at a local library (yes, another library) on Sunday November 7 at 2:00 pm for about an hour. So I've been trying to get us to have band practice, but our drummer is apparently "busy" and can't have practice. Hmm... idk. I've been also working on lots of lyrics for new songs that we want to play at the gig. I also need to memorize them...

After typing all of that up, I realize that this is no break... xP

Have a nice day. Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment