Thursday, September 23, 2010

Power Rangers Samurai

It was my dad's birthday 2 days ago! He's in Chicago right now and he'll be back at midnight! Happy Birthday Dad! :D

In the world of Power Rangers, the title of the new season has been announced on the official Power Rangers Website. The new season will be called Power Rangers Samurai.

Now, I know that this new season of Power Rangers is based off it's Japanese Super Sentai Counterpart, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and that the season will be samurai-based. But it's such an obvious and somewhat plain title for it. I would at least think they would name it "Power Rangers Samurai Strike" or "Samurai Sword" or "Samurai Slash" or Samurai something. But Saban decided that it would be just called "Samurai". I thought it was an interesting choice, yet ordinary. But it has grown on me already and I think it is a more than appropriate title for this new season that I am so excited to watch! :D

If you go to the Power Rangers website (which is brand new and totally awesome :D), there is also a short story about the season and short descriptions of each of the five Rangers. (Gold is not online yet.) The story mentions ancient Samurai Symbols of Power that each Ranger has to master. It also mentions that the evil forces are from the Netherworld, which I think is pretty cool. If you read the Ranger descriptions, you will find out that the characters name have changed from the original casting sheets.

Reading the descriptions and the story has gotten me excited about the new season. I am also excited to buy the new toys that will hopefully come out later on this year. Hopefully we get some new information soon. I'm ready to watch this new season.



And in the world of music, one of my favorite bands My Chemical Romance is releasing a new album! :D IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! The last time they had an album was in 2005 and it was "The Black Parade". The Black Parade is my favorite album from them, but hopefully this new album will rise to the occasion and my new fav MCR album. There new single called "Na Na Na" is now streaming on YouTube! It's awesome. >.< Check it out now:

No comments:

Post a Comment